Our guarantees Forum - Discussion Board Ocarina Lessons about us about our ocarinas ocarina video ocarina sound samples ocarinas and music Home Page
July 10, 2020, 12:52:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join Karl in The 5-Minute Musician's Club™.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gah! My Poly G is gone!  (Read 2556 times)
Khet
Active Newbie

« on: August 12, 2009, 06:25:52 pm »

Right, I dunno if any of you folks live in the western Michigan area but if you have you've probably heard about a slew of nasty storms that ravaged the area. Well, two days ago i was smack dab in the middle of one and now I'm sitting here tapping away at my laptop from a friend's house because a tree fell on ours. Not too much damage, ripped off our deck and busted up the southern wall a bit, but the worst part is.. My Poly G was sitting on a table along that very wall!

Not asking for a new one, just asking for a bit of luck in finding it as we dig through the rubble later today... And I was -just- getting semi-decent at it too.

Kissaki

"I put the 'K' in "Kwality""

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 06:08:17 am »

Owch, that really sucks! I mean, what were the odds of that happening?  Lips sealed

Anyways; Good luck with finding it!!! Wink

Khet
Active Newbie

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 05:43:26 pm »

If anything I got my Poly C to tide me over, and I've started to like the sound of it more than the Poly G. Seems easier to play for some reason.

Khet
Active Newbie

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 03:38:18 am »

Looks like I can sleep soundly tonight. Found my G under some boards and siding. suprisingly... not a single scratch on it. I guess these things really are durable if they can survive a tree falling on them! Repair work begins tomorrow. It's going to take about two weeks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: